Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 10 EOC: Game Plan For Final Project

Where are you in your project?
15% done
I need to go through and re change my original idea, pick a new car and find new details out.

Today I am going to finial 3 weeks of work by going in and getting all the information for the car I am going to be selling. I need to take pictures and come up with a new slogan. I am going to re-create an ad campaign and make it the most desirable car to buy. It will be a luxury version of what use to be a cheaper car, but with every upgrade this will be the car to own. The car you'll crave and will dream of owning, the car that you will buy.  I am going to be selling a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta. Something created from the think small campaign. It will be in a distinctive color and have a very relaxing and inviting interior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment